stOriEs

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Torn Apart

When I met you, it was the best night of my life. We talked, you made me laugh, and I felt whole. I was drawn to you by a force unknown but the feeling I had that night I'll never forget. We went places together and got to know each other more, everyday opening a new door. We had so much in common and we got along great. I had to be the happiest girl alive. I had fallen in love and before I knew it I was consumed by you. I lived for every minute we spent together. Every time I saw your car coming down the road toward my house my heart skipped a beat. You hit every nerve in my body. I gave you everything and all in one instant it seems is was taken from me. All of a sudden you up and say "It's not working out." Those words hit my heart like a thousand bullets. I had no idea. I felt as if the floor I was standing on had been taken from under me. I begged you to see that we just had a misunderstanding but you wouldn't hear me. You said you needed more time and that gave me hope, hope that you would come back to me saying "I need you." Instead you tore open my being and ripped out my soul. I struggle each and every day not to think about you when everywhere I go there's a constant reminder. It's like a horror movie playing over and over with no "Stop" button. I wish that I could have seen this coming, in some ways I did I suppose. I'm sorry I didn't see, you meant the world to me. You told me you'd never leave but I guess more guys use that line than any other. I wish broken hearts were easier to mend.

-by littlebrokenheart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home