stOriEs

Thursday, March 01, 2007

my angel

When god closes one door on us, he will always open another door but so often than not we would stand outside the closed door, failing to realise that god has actuali opened another door for us.
For me, i stood outside the closed door for years, trying to force it open and i did not realised that god has not only opened a new door for me, but he sent me a guardian angel as well...

yes. i am talking about life. friendship. relationship.
it applies.


i wonder what took me so long to realised that the door has been closed for good and no matter how hard i try it will never open up again..what took me so long to understand and accept that what's lost is lost, it will never come back.

am i too stubborn for my own good?
i wonder...

why persist in pursuing someting that its not mine, and had nv been?

why try so hard and get myself so tired when i noe i will never get wad i want?



Now, i have learnt to take a step back.

and yes.

i saw a bigger picture. a clearer one.


i saw that door god opened up for me. i saw that angel that god sent behind tis door.


this angel painted my world with colours, brought me laughter and got me out of that miserable life i was leading.

and more importantly, tis angel offered me friendship.


i am much happier now than i was before.

and a big part goes to tis angel.



you don't know i am talkin about you.

but yes.


the angel who has the almost similar name to mine.


its u i am talking abt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home